From AllShadow.com Wiki
Welcome to the AllShadow.com Wiki!
What is this site?
- The AllShadow.com Wiki is dedicated to the AllShadow Community and designed to be a place for How-To's and tutorials for the T-Mobile Smartphone Community including the Shadow, Shadow 2009 and the G1.
- This is a place to learn how to optimize your device and leave permanent tools for others to learn how to better improve their device.
- It is NOT a place to discuss or ask questions. That is best done over at the Allshadow forums! Note, AllShadow.com membership is FREE!
How do I use the wiki?
- The best way is to click on your device below and start exploring. You do NOT need to sign-in or be a member in order to look around or download from the wiki. You DO need to be a member of Allshadow.com to edit/ change/ or add things to the wiki.
- For the mobile user make sure you change your view to One Column (Menu > View > One Column)
How can I contribute to the wiki?
- If you want to edit a page (from one letter to an entire paragraph) or change something or add anything, simply sign in above using your Allshadow.com username and password and you are ready to go. Note: leave any spaces out of your name. e.g. “Jon Jones” would be “JonJones.”
- Want more info on how to edit the wiki? Click here for a quick guide for wiki editing 101.
Why should I contribute?
- Because we are obsessed with our devices-- and the only way to improve is to share. And this is the place to do it!
Again, welcome to the Allshadow Wiki! Please look around and enjoy. If you have any further questions please PM jsmccabe78 or leave a comment in this thread (both require you to be a registered Allshadow.com member.)
The Shadow 2007 section of the wiki. New user? Start out with your New User FAQ guide. Neo (WM6) users explore here and WM 6.1 users explore here. Or check out some new apps or games. Or find a new theme or a tutorial on making your own theme. For the advanced, learn how to upgrade to 6.1, upgrade to 6.5, or even downgrade back to 6.0, perform registry hacks and even disassemble your Shadow.
The newest Shadow is here! Find the official AS review of the Shadow 2009, watch the unboxing of the new Shadow and find a great video overview of it! Most of the old tricks from the Shadow 2007 will work on the 2009, but stay tuned for unique finds for the Shadow 2009.
The T-Mobile G1 Section of the wiki. Read about G1 basics, find great reviews of G1 applications, or some games or learn some tips and tricks or spice up the look of your G1 with a new theme or learn how to make your own G1 theme and much, much more! Also, learn how to get Root Access on the G1 (Android)
The fabled Touch Pro2 has arrived! This section will be a place filled with useful information about the Touch Pro2. Information on flashing HardSPL, Hard Reset and other useful info here.
The registry is what houses the settings and options that control your Window Mobile device (aka the Shadow). Find great edits to get the most from your device.
As seen below, making your own ROM is the ultimate way to customize your device. Click above to read detailed steps on how to make a ROM for your device.
If you are a Shadow 2007 user and have the stock WM 6.0 (Neo) ROM you can now upgrade to 6.1 with ease.
Getting tired of 6.1? Looking for the next big thing? Then give the new WM 6.5 a try!
If you have been using WM 6.1 on the Shadow 2007 and it wasn't for you or you need to return your Shadow for whatever reason, here are the steps to downgrade back to WM 6.0/ Neo.